Contract position: An engineering consulting company is looking for a Senior Structural Engineer in the Hillsboro, OR area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem is available.
Responsibilities for the Structural Engineer
- Perform a variety of engineering work in the initial planning and design phase of equipment, systems, or processes.
- Develop and apply advanced engineering concepts and approaches to unique engineering problems.
Requirements for the Structural Engineer
- At least 12 years of experience providing heavy industrial civil site work design.
- Multiple years experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D or InRoads, StormCAD, Civil Storm and other Bentley/Haestad programs is preferred.
- Must have significant AutoCAD skills/capabilities including working with multiple master files, attaching and manipulating xref files, working with multiple scales, and viewports.