Director of Engineering
Permanent position: Director of Engineering needed for a full-time opportunity in the Cambridge, MA area. The Director of Engineering will be responsible for managing design direction for a Mechanical Engineering team and supporting system development and tests. Apply now for immediate consideration!
Responsibilities for the Director of Engineering
- Mentor and set design direction for the Mechanical Engineering team.
- Review designs for function, manufacturability, and cost.
- Support system tests and development. Troubleshoot and solve system and design issues before, during, and after tests.
Requirements for the Director of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering degree with 6-10 years of experience.
- Experience with SolidWorks and standard machining practices.
- Experience with mechanical assembly.
- Engineering consulting experience is a plus.
- Competitive benefits package.