Permanent position: Director of Engineering needed for a full-time opportunity in the Cambridge, MA area. The Director of Engineering will be responsible for managing design direction for a Mechanical Engineering team and supporting system development and tests. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Director of Engineering
Requirements for the Director of Engineering
- Mentor and set design direction for the Mechanical Engineering team.
- Review designs for function, manufacturability, and cost.
- Support system tests and development. Troubleshoot and solve system and design issues before, during, and after tests.
- Mechanical Engineering degree with 6-10 years of experience.
- Experience with SolidWorks and standard machining practices.
- Experience with mechanical assembly.
- Engineering consulting experience is a plus.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.