Contract position: An American global diversified industrial company is currently seeking a Mechanical Drafter in the Evans, GA area. This is an 8-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Drafter
Requirements for the Mechanical Drafter
- Develop detailed design drawings and specifications for mechanical equipment, dies, tools, and controls, using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment.
- Coordinate with and consult other workers to design, lay out, or detail components and systems and to resolve design or other problems.
- Compute mathematical formulas to develop and design detailed specifications for components or machinery using computer-assisted equipment.
- Design scale or full-size blueprints of specialty items such as furniture and automobile body or chassis components.
- High school diploma or GED required. 3 years of experience is required.
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. Knowledge of relevant computer application, such as CADD (Computer Aided Design and Drafting).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.