Contract position: The world's largest standalone medical technology development company is currently seeking an Supply Chain Analyst in the Mounds View, MN area. This is an 11-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Analyst
- Perform supply chain and logistics functions such as material procurement, production planning, inventory control, and distribution.
- Create integrated processes among internal functions (e.g., operations, purchasing and logistics) and outside suppliers.
- Plan and analyze activities related to the timely, costeffective procurement, inventory control, planning of finished goods products.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedure, and material control systems to reduce costs, streamline procedures, and implement solutions.
Requirements for the Analyst
- Bachelor's degree and at least two years of Supply Chain experience with a large multinational company.
- Experience using SAP and preferably APO. Experience planning production and distribution of finished goods products.