Contract position: An American multinational biotechnology product development company who is a leader in genetic testing and precision laboratory equipment markets is currently seeking a Scientist in the Fremont, CA area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Scientist
Requirements for the Scientist
- Write verification and validation protocols and reports for manufacturing processes. Design control, manufacturing documentation, and hands on laboratory work as needed.
- Support activities related to qualification and design transfer of products into manufacturing.
- Work with Manufacturing to prepare new and update existing procedures per schedule.
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific field with at least 5 years of in-vitro diagnostic industry experience.
- Experience with Design Control, GLP, GDP, Risk Analysis, Verification and Validation, and working in a cGMP environment.