Contract position: A leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise is currently seeking a Sr. Mechanical Designer in the Anaheim, CA area. This is an 18-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available. Schedule is 7:00am to 4:00pm.
Responsibilities for the Mechanical Designer
Requirements for the Mechanical Designer
- Proficient in parametric solid modeling & CAD software packages. Proficient in developing correct form, fit, and function of designs.
- Proficient in materials selection and application. Proficient in fastener selection and design.
- Proficient in geometric dimensioning and tolerancing. Knowledge of AWS welding standards & requirements.
- Associate's degree or high school diploma is required. A Bachelor's or Master's degree is preferred.
- At least 8 years of design experience on or around machine design, vehicle design, power train, industrial equipment automation, pneumatics, and hydraulics