Contract position: Leader in medical device manufacturing is looking for an Engineering Technician in Brooklyn Park MN for a contract role expected to last 3.5 months, possible extension, possible temp to perm. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Entry Level Engineer
Requirements for the Entry Level Engineer
- Performing a wide variety of research and/or developmental laboratory tasks and experiments
- Assist in compiling observations, analyzing data and interpreting results
- Maintain laboratory equipment and inventory levels for laboratory supplies
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to the regulatory and procedural requirements that govern those operations and products
- Responsible for performing solution bioburden testing, water monitoring, and preparation of materials and reagents
- BS preferred
- 1 year of mechanical, biomedical, bio-engineering or electrical experience within a lab doing research or product development is strongly preferred, or entry level with some intern experience
- Recent experience in an FDA regulated environment strongly preferred
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.