Permanent position: Designer/Drafter needed for a full time position with our client located near Bradford, PA. Candidates should be proficient in AutoCAD 2D, AutoDesk Inventor experience is a plus. This position will be reporting to the Engineering Supervisor.
Salary is $40-45k/yr + OT, depending on experience.
Responsibilities for the Drafter
Requirements for the Drafter
- Independently analyze and interpret various forms of internal technical information as well as customer supplied data to prepare detailed drawings and Bill of Materials.
- Prepare Weld Logs.
- Prepare code calculations to determine material thicknesses.
- Provide technical support to Sales, Production and Quality Control Department.
- Work closely with all departments to ensure that their drawings convey the correct information and are error free.
- Process change notices as it applies to them.
- Must understand design and testing requirements for conformance to various pressure codes.
- Must have a general understanding on manufacturing, testing and inspection processes.
- Must be computer literate in CAD and Microsoft Office.