Permanent position: One of the fastest growing companies in Grand Rapids is seeking a Controls Engineer to add to their team. This company has nearly doubled in revenue over the last few years and this position is deemed a critical fill. They are seeking someone with a strong background in Allen Bradley and/or Siemens PLCs.
Salary is up to $105K, No OT. This company offers excellent benefits and flex time. Travel is generally between 10-30% and is planned in advance.
Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Controls design of custom test equipment. This includes high voltage and low voltage control panel design
- PLC programming (Allen Bradley, Siemens, GE, Mitsubishi), and HMI Programming
- Some field support and troubleshooting on-site and remotely
- BSEE preferred but experience will be considered
- Design experience using AutoCAD
- 2+ years of experience in PLC and HMI programming
- Open to travel up to 30%
- Salary is up to $105K, No OT. This company offers excellent benefits and flex time