Contract position: Utilities Project Manager needed for an industry-leading utility company in the New Albany, OH and area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available. Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Coordinate and monitor technical projects or programs from initiation through delivery. Gather required data from end-users to evaluate objectives, goals, and scope to create technical specifications.
- Coordinate & facilitate meetings, record notes and action items. Serve as liaison between technical and non-technical departments in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met.
- Ensure technical projects are completed on schedule and within budget. Keep leadership informed of key issues that may impact project completion, budget, or other results.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Information Technology, Engineering, or equivalent education and job experience.
- Current Project Management Certification and/or Licensed Project Management Professional (PMP) status is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.