Permanent position: A local environmental engineering company has a direct hire opening for a Project Engineer with an EIT and environmental background. As an Environmental Project Engineer, the main responsibilities will include Project Management, oversight of planning/design, field implementation and reporting. In this role the candidate will be negotiating with Federal EPA agencies, managing multiple projects from conception to completion (Phase I ESA, Phase II Investigations, Site Clean Up for Soil & Groundwater, UST Removals, Permitting, etc.) You must be a team player and be very flexible in this role and open to minimal overnight travel. Excellent organization is a must!
Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- The Project Engineer will be managing environmental projects through all phases, idea conception to completion.
- Manage project in entirity including project staffing, schedules, development, budgets, business development, and client management.
- Work with high level VIP clients, and mentor junior staff and assist Principals with planning for long term growth.
- BS in Engineering
- 4+ years of experience in Environmental & Project Engineering
- EIT required with ablility to obtain PE within 1-2 years
- Proficient in Microsoft, AutoCad, Revit, JD Edwards, Bluebeam, Hydraulic Modeling and other design programs.
- Phase I, Phase II, Site Clean Up, UST Removals and Permitting Experience required