Contract position: We are searching for a Test Technician in Highland, IL to work at a leadin manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Test Technician
Requirements for the Test Technician
- Works with Product Engineering and Quality Assurance by performing production and engineering prototype mechanical testing, documentation and problem resolution.
- Perform required product testing using a variety of equipment and record results in order to maintain compliance with internal and 3rd Party Standards.
- Perform manual load testing using steel weights.
- Create reports with Microsoft Excel to capture product test results.
- Develop prototypes from mechanical drawings.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar mechanical testing role.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.