Permanent position: Industry leading manufacturer is looking to hire a Senior Product Design Engineer. This position will be located in the San Diego, CA area. The Product Design Engineer will be supporting the development of windows including aluminum extrusions, wood products and test support. This role comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience ranging from a base salary of $80k-105k/yr base. Excellent relocation package for those willing to relocate to the area. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US.Responsibilities for the Product Design Engineer
Requirements for the Product Design Engineer
- support of new product development and innovation
- mechanical and/or structural engineering design work
- Identifies design issues and recommends changes to drawings and specifications
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- experience of Six Sigma and Lean concepts
- Development and design of Windows including aluminum extrusions and/or wood products
- Direct Hire
- Excellent compensation plan, base salary commensurate with experience ranging from $80k to $105k/yr base, excellent benefits, and paid vacation
- Relocation assistance is available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.