Contract position: Our client, local to Los Angeles, is one of the leading manufacturers specializing in the design and production of fasteners and multi-component fastening systems and devices. They have an opening for a long term contract position for a CMM Inspector. This contract will be 6+ months with the possibility of going permenant. This is a second shift role - 2:30 PM - 12:00 AM, this is ONLY a second shift opportunity. In this role, the CMM inspector will be required to read and understand blue prints, have knowledge of CMM programming and perform advanced inspection activities of products and materials.
Responsibilities for the QA/QC Technician
Requirements for the QA/QC Technician
- Knowlege and understanding of CMM programming in order to provide CMM operation instruction as required
- Use the CMM and a variety of conventional and advanced inspection devices and instruments to verify dimensions to drawing specifications.
- Perform visual and dimensional inspection of various mechanical components and assemblies to close tolerance.
- Must have some knowlege of how to setup, program, and operate (CMM) Coordinate Measuring Machines
- Read and understand customer specifications, process standards, drawings (blue prints), procedures, and industry standards.
- Strong mathmatical skills are required for this position
- Assoicates Degree or 2-3 years of related experience or combination of education and industry experience.
- Medical, dental, life insurance, vacation, sick leave, 401K plan