Contract position: Our client in Monrovia has an exciting opening for a Research Associate to start right away!Responsibilities for the Laboratory Technician
Requirements for the Laboratory Technician
- Responsible for application of aseptic techniques for media compounding, passaging, maintenance and cryopreservation of cell cultures flow cytometric characterization.
- T cell functional assays (e.g., cytotoxicity and cytokine production assays) and ELISAs; assisting in revising/maintaining lab protocols; providing routine lab support and maintenance activities in the spirit of GLP.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in lab work as well as accurate record keeping and lab documentation are a must.
- Bachelor's degree in Biological Sciences or a related field. Master's degree in Biological Sciences preferred.
- Two years related research/ laboratory experience with a Bachelor's degree or, one year related research/ laboratory experience with a Master's degree.
- Contractor Benefits to start
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.