Environmental Health Safety Engineer
Contract position: manufacturing company for laser components in San Jose is looking for two environmental Safety Engineers to work with the critical clean room and R&D groups. We are looking for candidates who are experts with environmental regulations. These are contract position adn will go permanent after 1 year.
Responsibilities for the Environmental Health Safety Engineer
Requirements for the Environmental Health Safety Engineer
- Manage the implementation of environmental & safety programs, compliance plans.
- Completing investigations of EHS related incident reports and proposing corrective actions to prevent recurrence.
- Maintain internal and regulatory reporting including data collection and reporting including but not limited to air, storm water and surface water discharge.
- BS in Engineering, Chemistry, Biology.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in environmental regulatory support role.
- Certifications is a plus.
- Excellent Analytical, computer and speadsheet skills: MS SharePoint.
- PTO, Health, Dental and Vision Benefits.
- Permanent opportunity with client.