Contract position: A Controls Engineer is needed for a 1 year+ contract opportunity in the boston-metrowest area. The ideal candidate will hold Bachelor's Degree and have expertise in Vision Systems (Cognex, Keyence or Teladyne). Should be a motivated, self-starter, willing to seek out answers to questions they may have.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Programming and debugging Robotics (ex. UR - universal robotics or IAI - Intelligent Actuators) towards higher efficiency.
- Perform hardware design, electrical assembly, and data analysis
- Utilize DOE (Design of Experiments) to determine manufacturing requirements, processes, and procedures.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Experience with Robotics (ex. UR - universal robotics or IAI - Intelligent Actuators)
- Should have programming experience, languages such as; VB.NET, C++, Adept V+
- Experienced with Vision Systems. PLUS to have Cognex or Keyence.
- Proficiency with PLCs (Programming, Troubleshooting, and Design).
- PLUS to have 5+ years experience in machine controls design, DFLSS (Design for Lean Six Sigma), or DOE (Design of Experiements)
- Comprehensive Contractor benefits