Immediate need for a Project Manager in Cherry Point, NC. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of overall experience in the construction industry, specifically as a Project Manager. The PM is expected to manage and work alongside a team and display excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Experience with Wastewater projects is required! Relocation assistance. Please apply today!
Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Manage cost projections and WIP projections.
- Manage job site supervisory personnel.
- Plan and schedule project, including contract negotiations and administration.
- Negotiate and purchase materials.
- Drive job site safety and establish job site safety expectations.
- Manage project costs and reporting.
- 7+ years of hands-on, documented, project management experience working on Wastewater plants or projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or other related field.
- Water or wastewater treatment plant construction or similar heavy industrial experience.
<Benefits for the Project Manager
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Annual Bonus Program
- Health Insurance
- Relocation assistance