Great client is looking for an Electrical Engineer, this is a 9 month contract in the boston-metrowest area.
As a member of the New Product Development team, this Electrical Engineer will work as a design engineer for new state of the art audio amplifiers. Position requires a motivated self-starter with a passion to innovate new technologies, improve processes, and enhance existing designs.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Responsibilities for the Electronic Engineer
Requirements for the Electronic Engineer
- Develop new features and circuits to add innovative new capability, decrease cost/size/weight or increase quality/reliability
- Design and analyze circuits using simulation tools to produce well understood designs prior to building physical hardware
- Create designs that meet or beat target costs
- Follow the development processes which include documenting requirements and designs, following and maintaining design guidelines, holding and documenting reviews, reporting test results, and creating debug and training guides
- Verify via test that designs meet all electrical requirements and have sufficient design margin for high quality in harsh automotive environments
- Achieve project milestones and deliverables on time and on budget
- BS in electrical or electronic engineering
- At least 5 years of electrical design experience
- Competency with circuit design/simulation tools such as PSpice, LTSpice, Spectre, Sigrity
- Skills with lab equipment such as Oscilloscopes, Audio Analyzers, Signal Generators, Programmable Power supplies
- Circuit design and analysis experience such as uCs, DSPs, analog amplifiers, switching and linear voltage regulators, and serial communication protocols
- Schematic capture tool proficiency, Cadence experience highly desired
- PCB layout design familiarity
- Experience designing, testing, and resolving issues with EMC requirements
<Benefits for the Electronic Engineer
- Comprehensive Contractor benefits