Permanent position: Industrial Technician needed for an amazing opportunity in the Westminster, MA area. The Industrial Technician is responsible for performing various diverse manual and mechanical duties including troubleshooting to printing and converting machines. Apply now for immediate consideration!
Responsibilities for the Technician
Requirements for the Technician
- Troubleshooting mechanical problems, machining and fabrication of parts and other similar machine-related upkeep.
- Follow all established safety regulations and use safety equipment. Report and repair defective equipment or unsafe conditions to management as needed.
- Perform mechanical troubleshooting of various printing and converting machinery. Replace broken or worn out machine parts.
- Fabricate various components, machine guards, brackets and other machine related items.
- Must be okay to be on feet for 8 to 12 hour shifts daily.
- Mechanical aptitude to interpret prints and plans, manual coordination to use various hand and power tools.
- Minimum High School degree required with related technical experience (highly preferred)
- Effective ability to communicate with coworkers (verbal and written)
- Proficiency with tools and ability to understand manuals, policies and procedures.
- Competitive benefits package available! Apply now!