Permanent position: Leading Automotive manufacturer is looking to hire a Program Manager. This opportunity will be located in Detroit, MI.
The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years experience working with Ford. A background with plastic interiors is preferred.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation package ranging from $90-105k
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Responsibilities for the Program Manager
Requirements for the Program Manager
- Manage program timing to comprehend customer deliverables and internal needs while tracking critical path timing.
- Preside over regular cross-functional team change control meetings to seamlessly implement changes with the execution of logically sequenced functional group tasks.
- Develop, and get cross functional commitment to, a credible plan to deliver the program
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, or a related technical field.
- 5+ years as Program Manager working with Ford