Permanent position: Leading Automotive manufacturer is looking to hire a Operations Manager. This opportunity will be located in the Perrysburg,OH area
The Operations Manager needs to have Strong Leadership skills and Manufacturing Engineering experience. This person needs to be able to handle the production side to help support the Plant Manager. This organization is targeting candidates who have an interest in being developed to eventually move into Plant Management
This role comes with a very competitive compensation package ranging from $100-115k depending on experience. Paid relocation is also available.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Responsibilities for the Operations Manager
Requirements for the Operations Manager
- Provide leadership and accountability for personnel and productivity of assigned shift
- Oversee and direct team members in a safe, quality-minded and productive manner to attain production priorities as scheduled
- Maintain effective communication with team members via pre-shift and individual meetings regarding company policies, procedures, work rules, process documentation and environmental regulations
- 2 Year Engineering degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Production Management, CNC and CMM experience is preferred