Contract position: An American global diversified industrial company is currently seeking a Project Administrator in the Portland, OR area. This is a 6-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator
- Over see large projects to ensure contract compliance and successful completion. Meet with customers regarding project update and schedules.
- Assist with the accurate and timely recording of project costs. Schedule and participate in internal project team meetings to ensure accurate transfer of information.
- Monitor and adjust AIA schedule of values. Provide assistance in forecasting of corporate revenue projection. Evaluate and report on potential contractors financial status, experience and safety history.
Requirements for the Project Coordinator
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or equivalent; or 5 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience in general accounting, project scheduling and Federal Government Contracting preferred.
- Familiarity with the installation and operations of Energy Management Systems, HVAC Systems, and/or Temperature Controls is a plus.