Contract position: An American global diversified industrial company is currently seeking a Project Administrator in the Portland, OR area. This is a 6-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available. Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator
Requirements for the Project Coordinator
- Over see large projects to ensure contract compliance and successful completion. Meet with customers regarding project update and schedules.
- Assist with the accurate and timely recording of project costs. Schedule and participate in internal project team meetings to ensure accurate transfer of information.
- Monitor and adjust AIA schedule of values. Provide assistance in forecasting of corporate revenue projection. Evaluate and report on potential contractors financial status, experience and safety history.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or equivalent; or 5 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience in general accounting, project scheduling and Federal Government Contracting preferred.
- Familiarity with the installation and operations of Energy Management Systems, HVAC Systems, and/or Temperature Controls is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.