Permanent position: The world's leading manufacturer of materials testing equipment is looking to add a Metallurgical Engineer to their team in Rocky River, Ohio. This is an entry level position and the person must have a degree in Material Science or Metallurgy. The ideal Metallurgical Engineer should have some experience working in a lab with sample preparation. The pay for this position is commensurate with experience between $55-65k. Relocation assistance is provided. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US without restrictions.
Responsibilities for the Metallurgical Engineer
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Prepare customer samples to develop preparation procedures.
- Ability to set up and operate equipment.
Requirements for the Metallurgical Engineer
- BS in Material Science or Metallurgy is REQUIRED
- Previous experience with metallographic sample preparation.
- Experience with hardness testing is a plus.
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, and vision.
- 401k with company match and employee stock purchase plan.