Permanent position: The world's leading manufacturer of materials testing equipment is looking to add a Materials Applications Engineer to their team in Rocky River, Ohio. The candidate must have experience with metallographic sample preparation and microscopy. This position will require about 30-40% travel to customer sites. The pay for this position is commensurate with experience ranging from $75-95k. Relocation assistance is provided. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US without restrictions.
Responsibilities for the Application Engineer
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Prepare customer samples to develop preparation procedures.
- Complete product demonstrations and training in corporate office as well as at customer sites.
Requirements for the Application Engineer
- BS in Material Science or Metallurgy is REQUIRED
- 5 plus years experience with metallographic sample preparation.
- Experience with hardness testing is a plus.
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, and vision.
- 401k with company match and employee stock purchase plan.