Business Development Manager
Permanent position: Business Development Specialist needed for an amazing opportunity in the Adamstown, MD area. The Business Development Specialist is responsible primarily for growing and maintaining sales with key accounts. Apply now for immediate consideration!
Responsibilities for the Business Development Manager
- Create product line sales plans and develop partnerships with customers to strategically grow product line revenues.
- Work with our applications engineers to maintain and grow current business within our various RF product lines
- Responsible for meeting revenue targets for assigned products through developing and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Must work closely with the factory to provide customer requirements, current sales forecasts, and communicate factory capabilities to customers.
- Negotiate pricing that meets or exceeds margin objectives.
- Works with and manages field sales Representatives to maximize revenue and assure adequate customer communications are taking place.
Requirements for the Business Development Manager
- MS in Electrical Engineering.
- 5 or more years of experience in a technical sales position.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills to effectively interact with customers, sales reps., and internal contacts.
- Excellent sales presentation skills to include technical training as required.
- Industry leading benefits package available! Apply now!