Contract position: Excellent temp to hire opportunity for a Automation & Maintenance Supervisor in El Segundo. In this position, candidate will work closely with the Manufacturing Engineer Manager providing support as needed. In this role the ideal candidate will manage and implement necessary plans to maintain the facility. Experience in managing a team, automation, managing repairs, and preventative maintenance is required.
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Supervisor
- Plans and implements preventive maintenance and emergency repair services.
- Direcly supervises automation and maintenance teams.
- Plans and directs activities specifically with equipment upgrades, refurbishments and new builds as well as teardowns, programming, installation of machinery and equipment.
Requirements for the Maintenance Supervisor
- 5 years of experience in a managerial position in manufacturing environment
- Strong working knowledge of structural, electrical/electronic, mechanical and permit requirements.
- Automation experience in manufacturing setting.