Contract position: Our client, local to Los Angeles, is one of the leading manufacturers specializing in the design and production of fasteners and multi-component fastening systems and devices. They have a 6+ month contract position for a Quality Engineer with possibility of going permanent. This position will require a strong technical and analytical background, excellent communication skills, and experience with AS9100 and NADCAP. You must have a degree from a 4 year college or university. This is a very fast paced company and require flexibility and understand there will be overtime and some necessary weekend hours.
Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Plans and conducts the analysis, inspection, design, tests and integration to assure the quality of products.
- Applies SPC methods for analyzing data to evaluate the current process and changes, as well as review purchased products to provide input to determine continued use of vendor.
- Perform quality engineering reviews of design documentation for compliance with stated requirements.
- 4 year degree from acredited college or university
- 3+ years experience iwth AS9100/NAD/CAP environment
- 3+ Years experience with aerospace auditing, customer auditing and Corrective Action Root Cause Analysis
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal