Contract position: We are searching for a Quality Technician or Intern in Port Richie, FL to work within the Quality Department of a manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last about two months and could be longer.
Responsibilities for the Quality Technician
Requirements for the Quality Technician
- Support review/data entry support on a validation project
- Review first article inspection
- Resolve non-conforming quality problems including those associated with parts, components, or the manufacturing process.
- Use quality tools to help determine capability of processes, analyze trends and determine root causes: DOE , CAR, PAR, Gauge R&R
- Manage RMA (returned materials) products and maintain quality hold cage.
- Bachelor's Degree or pursuing a Bachelor's degree is a plus, but not required
- Ability to read blueprints
- Experience with First Article Inspection
- Ability to inspect and test mechanical parts and equipment.
- Experience with ISO 9001/13485
- Plastics experience is a plus but not required