Permanent position: Permanent position: A Production Supervisor is needed for a direct hire role with a leading manufacturing organization in the Orangeburg, SC area. The Production Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing the daily activities and KPI's of manufacturing personnel. Qualified candidate must have 5+ years' of experience for an industrial manufacturing organization. This is a second shift position (2:00pm-10:00pm), and relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates.
Responsibilities for the Production Supervisor
Requirements for the Production Supervisor
- Assign and coordinate work for hourly production associates
- Maintain log of shift operations; Prepare daily time sheets for hourly employees, production summaries, overtime and downtime reports.
- Inspect product to verify production specifications are met
- Evaluate production schedules and material and manpower resources to assign employees to maximize production objectives.
- Train new workers in the organizations operating procedures and standards.
- 5+ years' of experience for an industrial manufacturing organization; candidates with experience within an ISO 9001 manufacturing are preferred.
- A minimum of a High School Diploma is required, an AS or BS Degree is preferred.
- Experience with MS office, SAP and Kronos experience is desired.
- Experience working within an assembly environment is preferred.
- Any experience with lean manufacturing is preferred.
- Comprehensive benefits
- Overtime for all hours worked over 45
- Career growth opportunities
- Relocation assistance