Contract position: An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for an Advanced Materials Specialist in the Valley City, ND area. This is a 3-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Specialist
Requirements for the Specialist
- Evaluate current state of material flow followed by building the strategy to make changes to drive for material replenishment and productivity improvements.
- Manage the container compliance tool to measure supplier compliance and drive for improvements.
- Resolve inventory errors and expedites parts to ensure uninterrupted production. Work critical shortage reports to ensure part availability.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Supply Chain related to Material Flow and at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Extensive SAP materials movement knowledge. Experience with material flow principles in a factory environment.