Permanent position: Manufacturing Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Enfield, CT area. The Manufacturing Engineer will develop and implement manufacturing processes for new and existing products in accordance with medical device quality standards. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Improve manufacturing processes, methods and controls for cost reduction, quality improvements and efficiency for both new products and existing products.
- Improve manufacturing process instructions, product flow, and assembly methods.
- Coordinate the manufacturing launch of new products including establishing yield targets, run rates, training needs and evaluating results.
- Disposition non-conforming products and develop re-work procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering field with experience in a medical device manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Class III Medical devices, FDA standards, ISO 13485 and GMP principles highly preferred.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and assembly processes.
- Experience associated with continuous improvement activities, including participations and/or facilitating Kaizen events using lean manufacturing principles.
- Competitive benefits package.