Permanent position: General Contractor based in Santa Monica, CA is looking for a Project Engineer with experience in mixed use and apartment/condo construction. This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity with numerous current and upcoming projects. Apply today!Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Assist Project Manager and Superintendent in daily duties.
- Coordinate weekly meeting minutes and logs as required.
- Coordinate, track and log all management systems using Timberline software.
- Prepare and analyze subcontract change orders.
- Assist Project Executive in entitlements, pre-construction and estimating duties (in main office as needed).
- Assist in preparing and updating project schedules.
- Contribute and assist in maintaining project documentation (RFI's, Buyout Logs, Submittals) .
- 4 yr degree in engineering or construction management.
- 3+ yrs experience as project engineer for new construction of apartments, mixed use, multi-family and underground parking.
- Experience using software such as: Bluebeam, Timberline or Sage 300.
- Discretionary Bonus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.