Permanent position: A leading manufacturing plant located in Monticello, KY is looking for a Plant Engineer. This is a chance to join an employee focused company with a great work life balance. Relocation package provided for qualified candidates. APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities for the Plant Engineer
Requirements for the Plant Engineer
- Coordination of plant property and equipment maintenance.
- Lead and support plant lean initiatives, safety and environmental initiatives and overall quality
- Build the plant maintenance and engineering organization
- Lead kaizen events and six sigma projects
- Provide project management leadership and strategic planning
- Specify, develop, validate and install new equipment and tooling
- Supervise 7 salaried direct reports and 40-45 indirect reports.
- BS in engineering required
- 5+ years of manufacturing leadership experience
- 5+ years of engineering and maintenance experience within manufacturing environment
- Experience leading plant capital projects
- Comprehensive benefit package including up to 20% annual performance bonus
- Excellent company culture with work life balance
- Relocation package for qualified candidates.