Permanent position: General Contractor based in Santa Monica, CA is looking for a qualified Project Manager with experience in mixed-use and apartment construction. Project Manager will oversee and direct all construction management under minimal supervision. This position is open to local candidates only. Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Manage site staff consisting of a superintendent and project engineer to aid in construction of project.
- Write subcontract scopes.
- Buyout subcontracts.
- Manage and update all project budgets,
- Prepare project documents (RFI's, Daily Logs, Submittals, etc.).
- Direct and oversee project subcontractors.
- Manage superintendent in conducting site safety and foreman meetings.
- 4 yr degree in engineering or construction management.
- 10 + Yrs experience as a Project Manager for construction of apartments, mixed-use, multi-family and underground parking.
- Experience using software such as: Bluebeam, Timberline or Sage 300