Contract position: An American multinational biotechnology product development company who is a leader in genetic testing and precision laboratory equipment markets is currently seeking a Manufacturing Planner/Scheduler in the Frederick, MD area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Planner Scheduler
Requirements for the Planner Scheduler
- Manage material for schedules and availability of selected item, either manufactured or purchased component, to meet production schedules.
- Request the transfer of raw materials from the warehouse and allocate to work orders. Review work in process material inventory from production floor.
- Release Work Orders to manufacturing. Release and print required documents for manufacturing. Monitor work order flow through manufacturing. Manage floor stock with shelf life material for production.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, or other business management discipline or related field. 3 years of relevant planning experience.
- Prefer an APICS certification. Relevant experience in the Life Science or Medical Device industry.