Contract position: Electrical Engineer needed in Round lake IL. This is a contract position expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance, possible temp to hire. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Work with electrical engineers in the design of new electrical equipment, parts, components
- Assemble and test experimental electrical & mechanical parts or make changes according to an engineer's instructions
- Expert level proficiency at soldering and rework of fine pitch surface mount parts
- Proficient at mechanical assembly and disassembly of sensitive mechanical instruments.
- Verify analog and digital electronic circuits for multiple micro-controller based system
- Proficient with proper use of electronic test equipment such as oscilloscopes, arbitrary waveform generators, power supplies, and digital multi-meters
- 5+ years of electro-mechanical experience in the area of control circuits and component specification is desired
- Experience with fine pitch surface mount technology
- Familiarity with medical device industry practices (GDP, design verification, etc)
- Familiarity with FDA and/or ISO-9000 design requirements is preferred.
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...