Contract position: An American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products is currently seeking a Reverse Logistics Program Manager in the Sunnyvale, CA area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Program Manager
Requirements for the Program Manager
- Manage vendor operations to meet all Reverse Logistics metrics as per agreement. Improve and document processes and implement to appropriate teams.
- Identify issues, bottlenecks, dependencies, and key decisions points in the reverse logistics process and engage with internal / external partners to resolve issues.
- Own the development, maintenance and revision of the reverse logistics processes, templates and SOPs through the operations. Ensure escalation of any roadblock issues and follow up in a timely, committed manner.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistics, or a related discipline.Minimum of 5 years of project management experience.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and Reverse Logistics experience. Proven track record of process improvements.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.