Contract position: An American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products is currently seeking a Reverse Logistics Program Manager in the Sunnyvale, CA area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Program Manager
Requirements for the Program Manager
- Manage vendor operations to meet all Reverse Logistics metrics as per agreement. Improve and document processes and implement to appropriate teams.
- Identify issues, bottlenecks, dependencies, and key decisions points in the reverse logistics process and engage with internal / external partners to resolve issues.
- Own the development, maintenance and revision of the reverse logistics processes, templates and SOPs through the operations. Ensure escalation of any roadblock issues and follow up in a timely, committed manner.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistics, or a related discipline.Minimum of 5 years of project management experience.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and Reverse Logistics experience. Proven track record of process improvements.