Supplier Quality Engineer
Permanent position: Supplier Quality Engineer needed for an amazing opportunity in the Billerica, MA area. The Supplier Quality Engineer is responsible for supporting the establishment of the company's global supplier quality program. Apply now for immediate consideration!
Responsibilities for the Supplier Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Supplier Quality Engineer
- Partner with the Purchasing dept, Engineering and vendors to ensure a robust supply of GMP materials are available to support manufacturing programs.
- Support supplier quality systems and governance, initiate audit plans, perform on-site vendor audits, monitor supplier performance and drive continuous GMP improvement in the supply chain.
- Responsible for key contract manufacturing accounts.
- Requires some travel to supplier locations as needed.
- Responsible for monitoring supplier corrective action(s) to ensure that they are implemented and are effective.
- Ability to create and maintain data tracking systems that govern the company's supplier quality program.
- Bachelor of Science or Engineering Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in QA, QC and knowledgeable of FDA regulations, ISO 13485, Medical Device Directives.
- ASQ auditor certification preferred
- Industry leading benefits available! Apply now!