Permanent position: Product Manager needed in Reno, NV. Must have 5+ years experience in the North American fenestration industry, preferably window and door hardware. This position will be responsible for building and driving new lines of business and translating customer needs into product solutions. Proven ability to take a product in the window and door industry to launch and beyond. This position requires someone wiling to live and work in Reno, NV - no remote options. Relocation assistance is available. Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Please apply today.
Responsibilities for the Product Engineer
Requirements for the Product Engineer
- Responsible for the product range during the whole life cycle including continuous analysis of product portfolio performance
- Develop and implement product strategies including range definition and price positioning
- Work with sales team for business cases and project approval.
- Provide internal and external product training.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of new and emerging technologies.
- Manage product performance and field issues.
- Up to 20% travel required for customer introduction, start-ups, servicing issues and industry events.
- Working knowledge of the North American fenestration industry and standards
- Management experience including a strong ability to prioritize, plan, organize and execute
- Technical and/or Engineering degree - min. 2 year degree
- Working in a technical or engineering environment
- Proficient with CAD and ERP systems-Solidworks and Microsoft Dynamics AX experience preferred
- Company offers a competitive compensation package including health, dental, vision benefits, 401(k), vacation and holiday pay.