Permanent position: Prominent Fortune 500 automotive company targeting a UX designer in the San Jose area for growth of research center to lead product design processes. This candidate will assist with development of products for automotive OEM customers. Excellent Benefits! Apply Today!Responsibilities for the Designer
Requirements for the Designer
- Understand user needs and motivations and translate into concepts
- Conduct user research & analysis projects
- Customer interface
- Generate PoC
- Train additional teamates
- Automotive/Electronics Exp
- 2+ years as a UX designer
- Experience in innvoation methodology, design thinking, CK theory, Triz method
- Understanding of automotive process & quality
- 401K match, Paid Holidays, PTO , Health, etc
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.