Permanent position: Growing HVAC contractor in Grand Rapids, Michigan is seeking a direct-hire Mechanical Engineer. The ideal candidate will have obtained his or her Professional Engineering (PE) License and a BS degree in Engineering. Candidates must also have a strong HVAC background in commercial and industrial markets.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $80K to $95K, plus a bonus opportunity. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Design various HVAC Systems for clients in the commercial, industrial, and construction markets
- Conceptualize and design process systems for industrial applications - Utilize Revit and AutoCAD MEP for design
- Interpret applicable building codes
- Must obtain a BS Degree in Engineering, Mechanical Engineering preferred
- Must be a Registered Michigan Professional Engineer (PE)
- Strong background in HVAC for commercial and industrial clients
- Direct-Hire, permanent position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $80K to $95K, plus bonus opportunity
- Full-Time benefits, PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.