Permanent position: Manufacturing Company North of Milwaukee currently seeks a Project Coordinator. This position contributes to the company's success by managing machine build projects through all departments, from concept to completion. Must be able to facilitate the project teams on assigned projects to a successful completion, on time and within budget. Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), very comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan with a company match and a wellness program. There is no waiting period for benefits - you are eligible on your first day of employment.
Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator
Requirements for the Project Coordinator
- Assist the applications and sales departments with specifications, concepting, estimating and technical presentations
- Ensure that the engineering design, both electrical and mechanical, meets the specification and follows approved concept on assigned projects
- Attend design review meetings, tabling any concerns and acting on these concerns through close communication with the department managers.
- Follow procedures to determine the actual progress of each project, based on, schedule, conformance to specification, risk analysis, budget and forecast
- 2 year post high school technical training, BS or BA degree preferred
- 3-5 years Manufacturing and scheduling experience
- Ability to interface effectively and professionally with customers and internal departments