Contract position: An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Parts Business Analyst in the Olathe, KS area. This is a 6-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Business Analyst
Requirements for the Business Analyst
- Monitor and analyze demand to establish and maintain the aggregate forecast for specific suppliers to ensure customer support objectives of percent fill and inventory objectives of turn and assets employed are met.
- Process and work closely with assigned suppliers on Product Delivery Process (PDP) and / or Vendor Direct Process to ensure new parts are adopted and forecasted correctly.
- Maintain accurate and timely parts schedules for suppliers to enable customer service support metrics are achieved. Identify and alert when demand trends exceed parameters and is empowered to order material to meet future, anticipated needs.
- Degree in a Business/Management, Engineering/Technology, or Supply Management discipline or equivalent experience.
- Experience in specific areas of Supply Management such as: supplier integration, strategic supply management, supplier development, module supply management, scheduling, forecasting, logistics, etc.