Contract position: A leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise is currently seeking an Associate Controls Engineer in the Anaheim, CA area. This is an 18-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Design, develop, test, document, and sustain facility automation systems including data collection and reporting software for the Resort's central energy and utility plants.
- Develop and interpret electrical, mechanical, controls, and instrumentation drawings to support projects. Provide technical support to field operators, and develop engineering documentation and historical reports.
- Develop and maintain engineering documentation, such as panel wiring, instrument data sheets, calibration datasheets, hardware and software configuration.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Controls Engineering, 2 years of proven experience in facility controls, building controls, and energy management systems.
- Skills with the ability to present complex analyses and issues. Must be proficient in AutoCAD and MS Office. Troubleshooting experience is required.