Our client, a manufacturer of power generation equipment, is currently seeking candidates to fill a newly created Sales Engineer position. Ideal candidates will have a Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in an Engineering field - preferably electrical - along with prior experience as a Sales Engineer at an original equipment manufacturer. Relocation assistance for qualified candidates.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Responsibilities for the Sales Engineer
Requirements for the Sales Engineer
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions.
- Schedule, as needed, appropriate technical/commercial specification review meetings with quality and production team members.
- Increase sales and average order size by means of cross-selling, up-selling, and add-on sales.
- Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability, and/or change in product specifications.
- Manage the accurate processing of customer transactions such as orders, quotes and/or returns.
- B.S. in any Engineering field, preferably Electrical.
- Prior Sales Engineering Experience.
- Experience in the Power Generation Equipment industry.
<Benefits for the Sales Engineer
- Company sponsored benefits.
- Relocation assistance for qualified candidates