Permanent position: Immediate need for a Production Coordinator in Highland Park, FL! Candidates must posses 3-5 years of experience working with ERP systems in a manufacturing environment to be considered for this opportunity.
Responsibilities for the Production Coordinator
Requirements for the Production Coordinator
- Implementation and management of shop floor ERP system in Macola EM10 system in order to better drive production and purchasing of materials.
- Estimate production costs for parts and understand the steps for machining a part.
- Create part numbers and enter into catalog.
- Develop a wide variety of reports and analyses of costs, schedules, design changes, manufacturing methods, processes and tooling.
- Create Items, Bills-of-Materials, and Engineering Routings, and apply the ongoing maintenance associated with them.
- Minimum of an AS Degree, BS in Engineering is highly preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience working with ERP systems (SAP, Peoplesoft, etc.)
- Ability to read technical drawings.
- Must have experience working in manufacturing or shop environment.