Permanent position: Electrical Test Engineer needed for a growing mfg of high performance products in the Kenosha, WI area. In this role you will be responsible for electrical testing of AC/DC motors that are set up in prototype. You will need to know how to set up the various elements of the test equipment to run speed vs torque testing per customer requirements.
Responsibilities for the Test Engineer
Requirements for the Test Engineer
- Use a Bridge Ohmmeter, Inductance Meter, Tach, Current Clamp and Oscilloscope - able to set-up and record resistance, inductance, no-load speed, no-load current and BEMF values
- Set-up Dyno test equipment (Magtrol) to do testing of AC/DC motors under load and varying speeds
- Program the Magtrol test equipment controller to simulate a duty cycle
- Design input on new test stands and equipment - test automation experience a plus
- BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is required, MS preferred.
- 5-10 Years of experience in electric motor testing
- Experience with automated test equipment and programming using LabView
- Competitive benefits package available