Permanent position: Leading Consumer Products manufacturer is looking to hire a permanent 1st shift Electrical Technician. This opportunity will be located in the Kalamazoo, MI area
The ideal candidate will possess 3+ years of extensive electrical trouble shooting.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation package ranging from $27-32hr Plus overtime
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Responsibilities for the Electrical Technician
Requirements for the Electrical Technician
- Install, repair and adjust complex industrial machinery.
- Provide PLC support for process equipment with the ability to monitor, modify and/or program logic as needed for maximum efficiency of equipment
- Perform daily preventative maintenance of process equipment
- Minimum 3 years industrial maintenance experience as a multi skilled maintenance technician, with special emphasis on electrical ability
- Ability to install and program VFD's
- Experience with 480vac distribution power, as well as low voltage control power circuits
- Extensive electrical troubleshooting experience
- Journeyman card or Associates Degree is highly preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid vacation.
- 1st shift