Permanent position: Leading manufacturer is looking to hire a sharp Maintenance Manager, this opportunity will be located in the Tampa, Florida area.
Excellent relocation assistance package is available for candidates willing to relocate.
The ideal candidate will possess experience as the Champion of the plant's "High Performance Maintenance Plan" along with experience developing and maintaining a sustainable system for the training, evaluation and development of technicians to meet the plant's needs to include providing regular performance feedback. Candidates from a high speed manufacturing environment with a focus on PLC's, OEE, reliability and creating or managing preventative and predictive maintenance programs.
This role comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $90k to $110k plus bonus.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US.
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Manager
Requirements for the Maintenance Manager
- Champion the Plant's 'High Performance Maintenance Plan'
- Develop and maintain a sustainable system for the training, evaluation and development of technician's to meet the plant's needs to include providing regular performance feedback
- Develop and maintain a sustainable system (work flow) that identifies work, plans jobs, schedules jobs, executes, audits and continuously improves the quality and performance of the work being completed
- Develop and maintain a sustainable system that prioritizes the plant's equipment and develop's and updates failure defense plans
- Coordinate with production and others on new product and upgrades
- Supervise internal and external personnel to insure maintenance is performed correctly and in a timely manner
- Analyze maintenance problems and devise solutions to improve plant production, reduce downtime, prevent repeat failures and/or increase the time between scheduled preventative maintenance
- Bachelor's degree preferably in engineering or combination of education and equivalent experience
- Experience managing a maintenance team in a high speed manufacturing environment
- The ideal candidate will possess experience in the following: AB Drives and PLC's, PLC programming, Control loops, Sensors, Wonderware SCADA Interface, Electric Motors and Wiring diagrams
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US
- Excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $90k to $110k plus bonus
- Excellent relocation package is also available